Join Our Team
Full Time Entry Level Interior Designer: Recent graduate to one year’s experience needed for a creative, fast-paced and successful healthcare-focused interior design firm. Responsibilities include AutoCAD construction documents production, finishes knowledge and selection, field verification, limited client meetings, coordination with MEPs and other consultants, and limited construction administration.
Submit resume with portfolio by the link below.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design required from CIDA-accredited program
- Internship experience, preferably in healthcare design
- AutoCAD proficient
- Ability to multitask due to multiple projects to be worked on at the same time
- Knowledge of construction documents preparation (all types of plans and millwork)
- Effective verbal and written skills
- Architectural detailing skills
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
Located in Sandy Springs, GA
Full time position with Health Insurance benefits
Variety of projects including medical office suites, clinics, surgery centers, and hospitals