After completing their clinical suite on the fourth floor, the client’s dream of opening an Ambulatory Surgery Center and a Spine Wellness Center became a reality as some space became available on the sixth floor. The result was acquisition of an additional floor and a half allowed for an recessed-in-slab accessible hydrotherapy pool.
• Ambulatory Surgery Center at 5,575 square feet
• Spinal Surgery of Excellence in compliance with 2014 Federal Guidelines with two operating rooms, one procedure room, 5 pre/post-op bays, and support areas in addition to waiting and staff areas.
• Problem solving modular walls and doors (D.I.R.T.T.) at Pre- and Post-Op bays with “Switch Glass” instead of cubicle curtains for maximum privacy, acoustical and infection control properties.
• New Spine Wellness Center at 5,311 square feet adjacent to the Surgery Center
• State-of-the-Art Open MRI unit with natural light permeating the room for a relaxing experience.
• Hub for integrated physical medicine and rehabilitation treatments, including a Hydrotherapy Pool.